6 Reasons Why You Don't Need a Website
Many small business owners that I talk with often tell me they don't need a website. At the same time, they all agree that having a website would be beneficial if only for having their business name, address and telephone number easily accessible on the Internet. But beyond that, most owners really question whether having a website is worthwhile.
The six most given reasons that I hear are:
- I am so busy now that if I got any more business I would have more than I can handle.
- I have a Facebook page and really don't see the reason to have a website.
- I have a blog and don't need a website.
- I don't have the know-how to administrate a website
- I don't have the time to administrate a website
- I have my business in a local directory such as Angie's List or Yellow Pages and that is satisfactory.
Let's go through these prefectly logical reasons one-by-one and see just how accurate they are.
- Next >>